Experience in large corporate and multi-cultural environments would be advantageous.
• Enterprise level Business Intelligence EIA Platforms
• Business Information Architectures
• Systems EIA Architecture, strategy & planning and...
...development teams, you will also be required to work with UX, Business Analysts, and Client teams to ensure that projects are planned... ...SOLID, Microservices approaches
• Experience with container management platforms like OpenShift, Kubernetes etc.
• Experience in developing...
...for recruiting process globally by identifying talent who will drive business goals,
drive strategic projects aimed at improving the way the organization attracts, retain and develop talent,
manage recruitment team and coordinate recruitment agencies,
oversees global HR team (EMEA and APAC) and all aspects of HR operations, including, but not limited to, management of the global HR budget,
responsible for providing direct reports with ongoing feedback, coaching, and development opportunities...