...providing technical solutions in various industries.
Role DescriptionYou will join one of the many teams inside the company as a Test Engineer. You will be working with both hands-on testing and testing automation techniques and technology.
...Motion Control responsible for the electrical and software control of this equipment.
ResponsibilitiesAs an electrical integrator and test engineer you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from both companyInnovation Services...
“Show your added value as a Functional Test Engineer at Europe's most
successful producers, suppliers and OEMs in the automotive industry.”
Yacht will get you work as a Functional Test Engineer in one of Europe's most
progressive automotive industry organisations...
...In house trainings, Kitchen, Team events, Training budget.
CEH, OSCP, ECSA, ECSP, Exp. Code reviewing, Franch, Exp with automated testing tools like Selenium or UFT or different toolings, security of TLS / SSL-parameters, X509 certificats, Exp with cryptografie, Exp with...
• identifies component/module weaknesses
• ensures manufacturability for these products
• ensures testability and test coverage for these products
• Analyses product and component data and keep product trends, report and summarize these for both...
...pharmaceutical and healthcare companies.
Role DescriptionThe Automation specialist will work in a combined lab existing out of several test labs that are divided based on specific techniques and/or expertise. All test labs are supported by a Lab Service team. The Lab...
...creating the specification, making prototypes and to organize the packaging release (alignment with the factory and organizing packaging tests locally). The Packaging Developer is responsible for:
• Scheduling the packaging part of a project as part of the project team
...construction fulfills the function(s) and requirements under all load cases (calculation, simulation, tolerance analysis, proto’s + testing)
• Detail 3D and 2D files incorporating Design for Manufacturing and Design for Assembly requirements and archiving in C PLM...
...assigned packaging projects
- Develop packaging Materials
- Technical support to cosumer complaints
- Completing trials and testing
- Support all packaging projects
Requirements- Background in Food Technology. Preferably in packaging
- Minimum of 3 years of...
...performances and that you have the willingness to work flexible hours when this is necessary.
- Make documentation compliant to cGMP
- Testing, handling and release incoming materials
ResponsibilitiesYou will be performing QC procedures like writing and reporting. It is...
...temperature, level, motion, force and chemical composition;
Able to interpret P&ID wiring diagrams and manufactures's manuals to determine tests and maintenance procedures;
Testing, calibrating, installing, repairing, and inspect monitoring devices
...as Mechanical Engineer you are responsible for the design, realization (schematics, drawings), integration and (electro-mechanical) test of sub-systems, components or modules on the basis of design specifications in accordance with the functional specifications.
...Experience with Analytical development
- Knowledge of HPLC/UPLC, LC-MS, GC-MS, Empower, chromatography, Karl Fischer, Statistical testing, QbD/DOE
- Knowledge of Injectables is a big plus Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your...
...research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies.
Role DescriptionThe microbiological technician is responsible for carrying out tests on samples of raw materials, intermediate and end products for release or stability studies. The technician is able to execute all...
...touching many parts of the design landscape and the ability to make a large impact
* Projects that really put your skills to the test.
* Lots of learning opportunities through regular, on-the-job feedback and knowledge exchange with specialists in many different fields...
- Preparing, selecting and conducting discussions with external software suppliers.
- Providing development, testing and implementation activities in applications.
- Participating in projects to create and use innovative technical solutions to...
...możliwość ich zdobycia)
Umiejętność pracy w zespole
Wynagrodzenie od 10-20 Euro/brutto/h uzależnione od wyniku testu branżowego (site-test)
Możliwość pracy w nadgodzinach, długoterminowe projekty, elastyczny system rotacyjny
Pełny zakres ubezpieczeń...
- Write, review and approve quality documents
- Responsible for guiding and leading the QA officers
- Training and testing employees on the production floor;
- Responsible for validations and checks;
Requirements- Preferably a MSc in Life Science...
Responsibilities- SME during projects, regulatory, mdd and notified body audits/inspections.
- Define and improve test method validations including protocols and reports
- Writing and developing IQ/OQ/PQ/ protocols and reports for new and existing laboratory...